Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year

Christmas came and went, followed quickly by new years and before we know it January will soon be over. These past few months I've been working with community ministries and had the great pleasure of preparing all the holiday activities for our 350 member community and their guests.
I now look forward to a new role, I will be serving with Public Ministries and working with the Experience Deck. An unique quality about the Logos Hope is that the whole of deck 4's purpose is to serve and minister to the guest that come on board.
My role on deck 4 is still in it's infancy and as I write this I'm not even sure what my responsibilities will be. But it will have something to do with guest relations, sharing the gospel with those who come on board in our future ports.
I'm looking forward to what God has in store for me this year. As I look back on 2008 I realize that words can not describe my thanks and appreciation for each one of you and all you have meant to me these past 16 months that the Lord has allowed me to serve on the Logos Hope.
Happy New Year from the the entire crew!

No comments:

Quick Updates

    follow me on Twitter