Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Farewell to Europe

After 11 ports and 5 months of ministry we left Europe. I'm so proud to say that I was able to be part of the Visitor Experience team welcoming 140,000 people onto deck 4! God was with us everystep of the way. And it was only through Him that we not only survived being severly under-manned on the deck, but more importantly, we were able to show Christ's love and His free gift of salvation to each of people that visited the ship.
Now we are following the sun and heading to the warm sunny climate of the Caribbean. I'm most excited about being able to wear shorts, packing away all the winter clothes and having to use sunscreen everyday.
I can't wait to see what God has in store for all of us in the islands. Please pray that as we journey across the Atlantic, that God will use this time to teach, train, prepare and unite us before we reach the new culture of the Caribbean.

No comments:

Quick Updates

    follow me on Twitter