Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home and then....

Time just runs away from you when you are focusing on packing. It's been a while since I updated the blog, well.... more then a while. Sorry.
I left the ship in September, after 3 months in West Africa. Sierra Leone, Ghana & Liberia where all a blur, with lots & lots & lots of visitors to the ship. I was able to handover my responsibilities as the Volunteer Coordinator and start to think about the next step in life.
Can I just say.... "God is Awesome". Within three weeks of being home, on land, God provided all my needs for me! I have a place to live (with my parents), my sister-in-law is lending me her car, and I got a job. I've been very blessed.
And now I look toward the future: Sweden! God has arranged it all and I look forward to seeing how God will work and provide for this new step with Him. I'm home now raising support with the plan to move in August.
My role will be working with the Ministry Division with OM Sweden, helping with organizing, planning events and hosting. The team's goal is to reach the local youth.
I'm really excited!

I also have a new email address... (p.s. I HATE hackers):
jessica.edwards619@gmail.com

I hope to be more faithful in updating the blog. Feel free to email anytime.

Quick Updates

    follow me on Twitter