Friday, October 24, 2008

Tis the season

It's that time of year again.... winter! I still haven't become a fan of winter, it's cold, you can't wear shorts, and it's usually wet outside. Oh how I miss palm trees, santa anas, and firestorms!
But winter brings the appoach of Christmas! I'm been put in charge of thise year's Christmas committee and New Year plans! I love planning parties and organization is a gift. Pray that this Christmas season will be a special one for all those on board who are celebrating Christmas away from home for the first time.

Th ship will be in Koege for the holidays so here is a local address for any presents you want to send my way!
Jessica Edwards
MV LOGOS HOPE
c/o Baltic Kaj 1
4600 Køge
DENMARK

And here is a link to our new video that shows my ship and how much we've gotten finished. Enjoy
http://www.omships.org/links/click.php?id=25

1 comment:

sara joy said...

winter in dk is a harsh reality check from san diego. but then, harsher still to know that dk winter is mild in comparison to other places. but then, find out if you all can celebrate julefroekost with some church group or something. and have them tell you how to say the word: rødgrød med fløde :).

Quick Updates

    follow me on Twitter