Saturday, August 11, 2007

My very own Blog

I've decided to go ahead and start a blog. My hope is to add stories from the two year journey that I am about to embark upon. I leave in nine days! I don't know yet what my stories will be about or how often I'll be able to post. I want to encourage you to check the blog often, add comments and ask questions. Right now, I should be packing.
As you can see I have most everything ready, now I just have to put it in the suitcase. My suitcase can't weigh more then 66lbs. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Swan said...

Jessica,

Thank you so much for updating me on your journey. I'm so sorry I was unable to see you off. My prayers are with you as you set sail. Let me know what you need prayer on. How exciting.

Blessings,
Swan

Quick Updates

    follow me on Twitter